Skip to main content

"Ogun Go Kill All Of Una Fake Friends" - Tagbo's Friend Blasts Davido http://bounce.ng/article/422962830

"Ogun Go Kill All Of Una Fake Friends" - Tagbo's Friend Blasts Davido.  A friend to late Tagbo, Uthman Oluwadamilola has labelled Davido as a ‘fake friend’.
Tagob Umeike died on his birthday under controversial circumstances and was allegedly abandoned by Davido and his crew in a hospital.
According to the friend, ‘autopsy will reveal the truth’.
He also shared photos of Tagbo with Davido and his car which was abandoned.
In a video posted on Instagram he denied accusing Davido of killing Tagbo, but wondered why Davido chose to abandon someone whom he considered to be a friend.
He also claimed that Tagbo was actually in Davido’s house earlier in the day that he died.
Uthman also said that if it were any of the artists signed on his record label; Dremo or Mayorkun, he would not abandon them.
He then cursed anyone who blamed Tagbo’s death on alcohol poisoning.
  “…anyone who said na too Much alcohol or whatever almighty God will throw sorrow in there family life and they will die early death insshallah,cos no be today even thou u drank anything it your bday no one is right to blame u, fuck fake friends #lessonlearned” he wrote.
The story of Tagbo’s death and Davido’s alleged abandonment first came to public knowledge after Caroline Danjuma accused the DMW boss of leaving her friend to die.
"If na lati or mayorkun or dremo, r u going to abandoned them? Fuck anybody saying shit God will bring early death upon anyone blaming tagbo"
- @dammykerry
"Fuckfakefriends fuck all of u authopsy will reveal the truth"
-

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Latest Stories Most Read Email us at haveyoursay@bbc.co.uk Send an SMS or MMS to +44 7624 800100 Follow Have Your Say on Twitter Explore the BBC Copyright © 2017 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read about our approach to external linking. Harvey Weinstein's wife leaves him Georgina Chapman says her "heart breaks" for victims of the US producer's "unforgivable actions". 2h Spain takes step to Catalan direct rule 1h Scores missing in deadly California fires 3h India rules sex with child bride is rape 4h What is Donald Trump's IQ? 2h USA suffer rare World Cup agony 3h Brooklyn Nine-Nine actor claims groping 27m Australia woman saves 'toddler-like' shark 5h Eminem attacks Trump in freestyle rap 3h US flies bombers over Korean peninsula 8h 'Russian spies used Kaspersky software' 3h World's children rapidly turning obese 13h Thailand bans smoking on tourist beaches 3h Pana...

SUNDAY SPECIAL

After North Korea Threatens New Missile Launch, Trump Says ‘Only One Thing... News After North Korea Threatens New Missile Launch, Trump Says ‘Only One Thing Will Work’ By Ozoemenam - October 8, 2017 0 SHARE Facebook Twitter President Donald Trump upon returning at the White House on Sept. 24, 2017. Trump said that the issue of standing for the national anthem is about respect for the country and flag. (Samira Bouaou/The Epoch Times) A day after North Korea threats emerged to conduct a new ballistic missile launch, President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter that only one thing will work. “Presidents and their administrations have been talking to North Korea for 25 years, agreements made and massive amounts of money paid … hasn’t worked, agreements violated before the ink was dry, makings fools of U.S. negotiators,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Oct. 7. He added that “Sorry, but only one thing will work!.” Follow Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump Presidents and their admini...